Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My "modified" airsoft gun

Connor here.  I wanted to share how I "modified" my Crosman stinger R34. 

    Going from left to right in the photo below:  
  • the bi-pod/forward hand grip--is just two plastic pipes duck taped to the gun and some black electrical tape to keep it black;
  • the scope--I got it off a pellet gun that broke and attached it to my airsoft gun with some paper just under it to keep it straight and some more duck tape and electrical tape to hold it on;
  • the stock--it's not as much modified as it is fixed.   I had dropped the gun in an airsoft war and the stock broke off and so I put hot glue, gorilla glue, duck tape, and some electrical tape on it and it's pretty sturdy now.      



Below is some close ups to give you a better idea of what I did:      



1 comment:

  1. Looking good. So excited to see you sharing your interests (and getting some writing in!)

    ReplyDelete