Monday, August 29, 2011

hunting trip

Connor here, I just went bow hunting in Hondo, Texas with my dad and some friends at a place called the Quatro B ranch after the four owners, Boazman.   On the first three days of the trip I saw all kinds of animals around my stand: Audad rams; pigs; Axis, Fallow, and Whitetail deer; Red stag; Donkeys; and Zebras.  On the last day of the trip I shot a porcupine and my dad said he was going to have him mounted!  It was the most fun hunting trip I have ever been on. 
        Here's a few of the photos from the hunt   (the first two photos are a little blurry because they were taken from 150 yards):

    Fallow doe (adult female, she is on the right)and her fawn (child)

 Fallow doe

this is my porcupine that I shot

You've got to click on this one to make it larger and see it's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment